Jr. High Home
Grade School Home
Grade School Staff
Transportation form

School Board
Student Handbook

Transportation Change Request


We have 2 way's that you can use this web site to make a transportation change.

1. You can print out the form from the print form link and bring it in personally to the office or print it and fax to 357-9431 (must be submitted by 2:00 P.M. of the same day or before)

2. You can use the web form in the second link. Just fill out the form and click submit.

Print form link

Web Form